Eternus Nox Noctis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy Trinity/Wrath of the Legion/Legion of the Antediluvian

2 posters

Go down

Unholy Trinity/Wrath of the Legion/Legion of the Antediluvian Empty Unholy Trinity/Wrath of the Legion/Legion of the Antediluvian

Post by Gwendoline Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:11 am

In response to recent questions in the Guild Forum.

1) Unholy Trinity is a proc that you can get in PvE, and it has a random chance of activating once per fight. You know that the proc has activated when you see text that says "your legion does x amount of y damage," and the default proc damage is Shadow. The damage type can be changed to other damage types (e.g. to Fire if you have the Inferno Sheep servant equipped; this is denoted in text on your servant if it has the ability as "Paradigm Shift:X," where X is the new damage type) if you have the proper servant equipped. If you equip 2 servants with this ability, your damage type will shift to the type caused by the servant that is equipped as the primary servant (i.e. no.1 of 2 or 3). Base damage for Unholy trinity is based upon Guild Level, and the higher the Guild Level, the higher the damage. This damage does not seem like much at the beginning, but I do believe that its affected by damage increasing procs (e.g. ignite and firecurse for fire damage) so it can get to 1000+ if you have high levels of the appropriate +5% or +10% procs equipped.

2) Wrath of the Legion is a proc that you can get in PvB/PvCB, and it has a random chance of activating once after you click "Engage" or "Attack," but before the first round of PvB/PvCB combat. The default proc damage is Shadow and can be increased dramatically by equipping items that increase Damnation (+5% per level) and Shadowcurse (+10% per level). The damage type cannot be changed to other damage types and base damage is dependent on your level (I am not sure about this as I post this and how base damage is determined still needs to be researched). Wrath of the Legion does not proc very often, relative to Legion of the Antediluvian (which I will discuss below), but I have seen it do 19-20K of damage for Level 100 Players equipped with Shadow Enhancing items.

3) Legion of the Antediluvian is a Talent Tree proc and like Wrath of the Legion, it has a random chance of activating once after you click "Engage" or "Attack," but before the first round of PvB/PvCB combat. The default proc damage is Mystic and like Wrath of the Legion, damage can be increased by equipping items that increase Mystic Damage. The damage type cannot be changed to other damage types and base damage is dependent on your level. For those of wondering if this power is worth getting, I think it is because a) the chance of getting this is higher than for Wrath of the Legion and b) you can get Wrath of the Legion AND Legion of the Antediluvian at the same time. Around LvL 100 and without any damage modifiers, that was around 10,000 points of damage for me! In other words, you might kill some of the lower-level bosses without having to land a single blow!

Gwendoline

Anzahl der Beiträge : 20

Back to top Go down

Unholy Trinity/Wrath of the Legion/Legion of the Antediluvian Empty Re: Unholy Trinity/Wrath of the Legion/Legion of the Antediluvian

Post by Honk Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Gwendoline wrote:In response to recent questions in the Guild Forum.

1) Base damage for Unholy trinity is based upon Guild Level, and the higher the Guild Level, the higher the damage.

not sure about that. I thought this mechanism is only on the FB platform implemented. On armorgames its player dependend.

Cant find the link (forum or wiki). If someone has a official source, please post it here.
Honk
Honk
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 204

https://enn-guild.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Unholy Trinity/Wrath of the Legion/Legion of the Antediluvian Empty Re: Unholy Trinity/Wrath of the Legion/Legion of the Antediluvian

Post by Gwendoline Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 am

Hey Honk, the following passage is from the "How to play" link in the top right hand corner of the game screen:

Friend bonus:
Every player has a chance to get the 'Unholy unity' proc in combat. This proc inflicts extra damage according to your level and the number of friends or players in your guild you have in Chronicles of Blood. Simply put: The more friends / guild members you have, the more damage 'Unholy unity' inflicts.

I guess we are both right. I could have sworn that it said somewhere that Unholy Trinity was Guild Level dependent, but I can't find it again!

Gwendoline

Back to top Go down

Post by Honk Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Found it.

"...Platform:
The unholy unity proc is available only on the Facebook or FB-connect Chronicles of Blood at chronicles-of-blood.com platforms only.
The unholy unity proc cannot be gained on the Kongregate Chronicles of Blood platform or on the Armor Games platform. ..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Honk
Honk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendoline Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:44 am

Well yes, the proc you get on Armor Games is called Unholy Trinity, and not Unholy Unity. You definifely get Legion damage during some PvE fights, and if you hover your mouse pointer over the icon for the proc, the name "Unholy Trinity" comes up.

I can't find a wiki page for this, as clicking on Legion damage redirects to the Unholy Unity page. Any way to test if this is plyaer-level dependent?

Gwendoline

Back to top Go down

Post by Honk Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:32 am

ok, I've done some testing and only got the "unholy unity" proc in pve

Honks's legion entered the combat... (tooltip for the icon: Unholy unity)

I know only the staff Unholy trinity (R6)
Honk
Honk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum